My sister is getting married in the morning and I cannot sleep. There are so many memories and special moments running through my head! I could fill books and books on the crazy things beth-ann and I have done together... But here are a few highlights!
From the moment I was born beth-ann and I became roomates. Every night we would talk and giggle till we got in trouble.. But it never stopped us from talking and giggling the next night! Beth-ann was the type of person I always found something to laugh about with! When I think about our relationship it pretty much consists of laughter! I just look at her and I burst out! Sadly, there have been many serious moments such as prayers or devotions etc where
I have busted out laughing for no reason just from looking at beth-ann! :-)
Beth-ann was a wonderful friend to me growing up! She was always there to listen and cheer me up! She would spend hours and hours listening to my problems and never mention her needs she is such a great big sister in that she was always looking out for me.
Beth-ann has the sweetest spirit and would always do anything I asked her to do and go the extra mile to make sure I was happy!
I have met so many people that already knew beth-ann prior to meeting me. They always say oh you are beth-Anns sister!!! She talks about you all the time and how wonderful you are! We heard this and that... Etc and I'm like no she is just being nice! She was always my biggest can and I always knew beth-ann was proud of me and cheering me on in life!
People used to ask us if we ever fought... And we would honestly always shake our heads and smile. Cause we never fought... we loved eachother too much and would end up laughing if a fight ever got close to starting!
I am so happy that ba has found Jared and they are getting married! I am just sad to be losing my childhood roomate and best friend! But I know she'll always be there to listen and cheer me up and make me laugh even if it's over the phone or text or vists to eachothers new homes!
She is going to be beautiful tomorrow! Jared is such a lucky guy to he getting such a jewel! But he is wonderful and loves her so much And will be a great husband to beth-ann!!
Beth-ann i wish you so much happiness with your husband and marriage! I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment